Friday, February 16, 2007

SPORTS FRIDAY, RADIOLA! MONDAY

Every so often, RADIOLA! pops up on WHCL like Brigadoon, or perhaps the recurrence of some mild skin irritation. Hypothetically, it airs Fridays from 8-10 PM US Eastern Time--but this has rarely been observed in the Hamilton College world where breaks proliferate and constant sporting events demand to be heard.

Nonetheless, a special edition of RADIOLA! will be broadcast Monday, February 19 from 8-10 PM ET. I've managed to book airtime using the ruse of pretending I'm a hockey game. Since very few people will be tuned in, I expect I can get away with playing a couple of hours of nice 1920s and 1930s jazz and pop before anyone catches on. I may stage a bout of high-sticking and put myself in the penalty box to add to the verisimilitude.

And then, there are always the fridge-fresh old programs on my Live365 station. They'll tide you over!

No comments: