Sunday, November 16, 2008

WHAT I DID BEFORE RADIOLA!

A facet of my former life has come back to haunt me on YouTube--it was only a matter of time. Back about 1996 I was caught by the candid video camera at my boyhood home in North Utica singing and playing a few of my compositions. I had totally forgotten about this tape, but my friend Molly (who took the video) just posted these deathless performances on the internet. And the odd thing is, these are really good performances of my stuff. (Thanks, Molly!!)





1 comment:

Andy said...

UPDATE: These aren't "parodies." These are all original compositions that I wrote in the early 1990s.

If they sound to some like actual songs written in the 1920s and 1930s, then that's purely coincidental, since there were a lot of songs written in the 1920s and 1930s that sound like other songs written in the 1920s and 1930s.